Support Service Center
The Olympia School District's Support Service Center oversees maintenance, grounds, and custodial services for district facilities. The Support Service Center is open from 8am to 4:30pm Monday-Friday during the school year and 7am to 3:30pm during the summer.
If you observe an unsafe condition at one of our schools or buildings after regular business hours (broken window, unlocked gate or door, free-swinging arm gate, etc.) please call our Facilities Emergency Line: (360) 999-8753.
Maintenance Work Requests
District staff can request maintenance or grounds work requests through their custodian or office staff, or SchoolDude's Maintenance Direct module, via www.myschoolbuilding.com. Prior to submitting a work order, please reference "What Makes a Good Work Order?"
To Submit a Maintenance Work Request:
- Go to www.myschoolbuilding.com
- If prompted, enter the Organization Account Number for OSD: 976546781
- When prompted, enter your district email address (including @osd.wednet.edu)
- Click the tab entitled “Maint Request”
- Then, follow these steps:
- Enter your first and last name, your email address, and your extension or seven digit district phone number.
- Select the location in which work is to be performed, include the building (if applicable), the building area, as well as the room number (if applicable).
- Select the type of maintenance problem you’ve experienced or witnessed, if you don’t know, select “Miscellaneous.”
- Provide a description of the problem or issue that conforms with the necessary information outlined in the “What Makes A Good Work Order?”
- Attach any relevant documents, photos, or supporting materials for your work request, if applicable.
- Type “password” into the submittal password field.
- Hit Submit, and you’re done!
If you have trouble submitting a work request, have questions related to "What Makes A Good Work Order?" , or would like to check on the status of a work order, please call the Support Service Center.
Support Service Center
1914 Wilson Street SE
Olympia, WA 98501
Phone: 596-7800 | Fax: 596-7801
Alan Tyler, Executive Director Capital Investment and Facilities Maintenance 596-8564
Brian Riley, Custodial Coordinator 596-7835
Rod Greene, Maintenance and Grounds Foreman 596-7807
Jenifer Baker, Administrative Specialist 596-7800