PREMERA AND PROVIDENCE AGREEEMENT
Premera and Providence have come to an agreement on a new 3 year contract. If you have Premera plans 2,3,5, Easy Choice A, or the High Deductible Health plan, Providence will be in network. If you have Premera plan B and Basic Prime these plans are still in negotiations. Please click on the link below to read the notification from the WEA.
Benefits Open Enrollment begins on August 22, 2016 and ends on September 30, 2016.
This enrollment period is for benefits effective November 1, 2016.
To make any enrollment/changes to your medical, dental and vision plans, you must go to the online AON Hewitt portal http://resources.hewitt.com/wea . You may also contact the Benefit Portal Hotline during open enrollment at 1-855-668-5039 and a customer service representative will assist you with your WEA benefit election.
All Group Health and Teamsters Dental enrollment/change forms must still be completed via a paper form and submitted to the payroll office.
You may schedule a one-on-one appointment with Amy McGuire, Payroll/Benefits Technician at (360) 596-6190. We will also have a sign-up sheet for walk-ins and you will be assisted in the order that you arrive by Amy McGuire.
PAYROLL OFFICE HOURS DURING OPEN ENROLLMENT
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
HELPFUL DOCUMENTS FOR OPEN ENROLLMENT
INFORMATION IS ARRANGED BY BARGAINING GROUP.BELOW ARE DOCUMENTS THAT WILL ASSIST YOU IN SELECTING YOUR BENEFIT ELECTIONS FOR THE 2016-17 SCHOOL YEAR.
Benefits at a Glance
• Online at Your Benefits Resources™ at http://resources.hewitt.com/wea
• Over the Phone From the WEA Select Benefits Center at 1-855-668-5039
• Group Health & Northwest Administrators Dental - Payroll Office 360-596-6190
- Medical enrollment must be turned in by the 10th of the month for an effective date of first of the next month.
- All new employees have 30 days only to enroll.
- Open enrollment for employee benefits is September 1 - September 30th each year.
- Medical coverage for employee and/or family members can be canceled for a qualifying event.
- New members to the family must be enrolled within 30 days.
COBRA (continuation of group coverage for 18 or 36 months) is available for any employee or dependent who is NO LONGER ELIGIBLE for medical/dental/vision coverage due to a qualifying event which may include but are not limited to termination/reduction in hours, death of an employee, loss of dependent status, divorce. Please contact Payroll at 596-6190 if you have any questions.
1113 Legion Way SE
Olympia, WA 98501
Voice: 360.596-6190 / Fax: 360.596.6191
Tonya Palmer, Supervisor, 596-6189
Amy McGuire, Payroll & Benefits Specialist, 596-6187
Pam Cole, Payroll Technician, 596-6184
Jennifer Baker, Payroll Technician, 596-6188
403B Plan Information