Benefit Info for the 2017-18 School Year
Click HERE for benefits documents for the 2017-18 school year
The Benefits Open Enrollment period for 2017-18 is August 21-September 29, 2017!
What you need to know now:
Premera is no longer a carrier for WEA Plans. Aetna, UnitedHealthcare and Kaiser Permanente are the contracted providers.
What you should do now:
To prepare for Open Enrollment, we suggest you sign into Aon Hewitt to confirm your username and password and make sure you have access. Visit http://resources.hewitt.com/we
- If you need assistance with your username and password, please call 1-855-668-5039 and speak with an Aon Hewitt Representative.
During the Open Enrollment period, the Payroll department will host open labs with staff onsite to assist you with researching and signing up for your benefits. You do not need to preregister for these sessions.
- Open Labs will take place at the Knox Administrative Center:
- September 6 & 20: 4-6 p.m Room 308
- September 13: 4-6 p.m. Room 303
- September 28 & 29: 3-6 p.m. Room 308
Benefits at a Glance
- Online at Your Benefits Resources™ at http://resources.hewitt.com/wea
- Over the Phone From the WEA Select Benefits Center at 1-855-668-5039
- Group Health & Northwest Administrators Dental - Payroll Office 360-596-6190
- Medical enrollment must be turned in by the 10th of the month for an effective date of first of the next month.
- All new employees have 30 days only to enroll.
- Open enrollment for employee benefits is September 1 - September 30th each year.
- Medical coverage for employee and/or family members can be canceled for a qualifying event.
- New members to the family must be enrolled within 30 days.
COBRA (continuation of group coverage for 18 or 36 months) is available for any employee or dependent who is NO LONGER ELIGIBLE for medical/dental/vision coverage due to a qualifying event which may include but are not limited to termination/reduction in hours, death of an employee, loss of dependent status, divorce. Please contact Payroll at 596-6190 if you have any questions.
Click HERE for benefits documents for the 2016-17 school year
403B Plan Information