Benefits at a Glance
• Online at Your Benefits Resources™ at http://resources.hewitt.com/wea
• Over the Phone From the WEA Select Benefits Center at 1-855-668-5039
• Group Health & Northwest Administrators Dental - Payroll Office 360-596-6190
A comparison booklet is available on medical plans in Human Resources. Premium costs and District contributions are sent out each September.
- Medical enrollment must be turned in by the 10th of the month for an effective date of first of the next month.
- All new employees have 30 days only to enroll.
- Open enrollment for employee benefits is September 1 - September 30th each year.
- Medical coverage for employee and/or family members can be canceled for a qualifying event.
- New members to the family must be enrolled within 30 days.
COBRA (continuation of group coverage for 18 or 36 months) is available for any employee or dependent who is NO LONGER ELIGIBLE for medical/dental/vision coverage due to a qualifying event which may include but are not limited to termination/reduction in hours, death of an employee, loss of dependent status, divorce. Please contact Payroll at 596-6190 if you have any questions.
1113 Legion Way SE
Olympia, WA 98501
Voice: 360.596-6190 / Fax: 360.596.6191
Cathy Young, Supervisor, 596-6189
Emily Egge, Payroll Technician, 596-6184
Amy McGuire, Benefits Technician, 596-6187
Department of Retirement Systems
- DRS Information for all Members
- Information for TRS Members (Teachers)
- Information for PERS Plan Members (Non-Certificated)
- Information for SERS Plan Members (Non-Certificated)
Medical Insurance Plans
Premera Blue Cross
Mail Stop 209, PO Box 34310, Seattle, WA 98124
521 Wall St, Seattle, WA 98121
All OEA Members (.50 FTE & above) are covered under the WEA Select Vision Plan C. This plan is underwritten by Blue Cross of Washington and Alaska and administered by Vision Service Plan (VSP). If you have any questions about the benefits available to you, please contact Payroll or VSP customer service at 1-800-877-7195 or visit the web page at www.vsp.com.
All OEAPA Members (4 hpd or more) are covered under WEA Select Vision Plan A. If you have any questions about your benefits, please contact Payroll or Premera Blue Cross at 1-800-932-9221.
Washington Dental Service:
Washington Dental Service subscribers may now access their dental plan coverage and eligibility online at http://www.ddpwa.com. If you have any questions please contact payroll or WDS at 1-800-554-1907.
Customer Service: 1-800-360-1909
Other Optional Benefits
American Fidelity Assurance:
AFA is the WEA endorsed provider for the WEA Select Voluntary Salary Insurance Plan, Section 125 (Medical Expense or Dependent Care Expense Reimbursement & HSA), and also offers a cancer plan. Please visit them online at http://www.af-group.com
Customer Service: 1-866-576-0201