Ingersoll Stadium - Schedules & Information
Both Capital and Olympia High Schools conduct football games, soccer matches and track meets at Ingersoll Stadium. Below you will find a schedule of usage for the stadium, specific directions and parking information along with field use regulations and a rental application form for Ingersoll.
- Ingersoll Stadium Schedule: (CHS/OHS Football, Soccer & Approved Community Use)
- New Ingersoll Stadium Security Measures
Directions, Parking & Regulations
- When traveling south on I-5 take exit 105B (Port of Olympia).
- After exiting, turn left on Henderson (first light) and continue back under the freeway.
- Continue on Henderson.
- The stadium will be on the right after passing Pioneer Elementary. Turn right on North Street, at the stop light, and continue to the Ingersoll parking lot.
- When traveling north on I-5 take the Port of Olympa exit, go around the "round-about" on Henderson.
- Continue on Henderson to North Street (you will see the stadium on your right just past Pioneer Elementary)
- Turn right on North Street and proceed to the Ingersoll parkingn lot.
Leaving the Stadium
- Due to potential congestion when exiting the North Street parking lot please note that I-5 may be accessed by turning either right, following North Street to I-5, or turning left, following Henderson to I-5.
- Please do not travel through neighborhood streets to avoid congestion on either North Street or Carlyon Street.
- Parking in the Ingersoll lot is limited to marked spaces only.
- If the Ingersoll lot is full continue on North Street to the Olympia High School North Street parking lot.
- Alternate parking is available at Pioneer Elementary and the Olympia High School lots located off Carlyon Street -- Access to these lots is off Carlyon (turn right off Henderson at Pioneer Elementary).
- Please remember, no parking on North Street, the church parking lot, or on neighborhood streets due to congestion in these areas
All team buses and vans should drop athletes off in the North Street Ingersoll parking lot . Buses and vans then should move to the Olympia High School North Street lot. After the match/meet athletes will be directed to the buses in that lot. No team bus or van parking will be allowed in the Ingersoll lot.
To ensure the safety and enjoyment of those attending games, the following procedures are in place.
- All bags, backpacks and containers will be subject to search prior to entering the stadium.
- No liquids or drink containers will be allowed to be brought into the stadium.
- No skateboards, skates or bikes are allowed in the stadium.
- Students leaving the stadium may not re-enter.
Please remember that all Olympia School District facilities are tobacco, alcohol, other drug and weapons free areas.
Field Use Regulations
- No food, seeds, gum, sports drinks or flavored water may be on the turf or track surfaces--Water only.
- Spectators are to remain in the grandstands -- coaches, staff and players only on the field.
- Players may not warm-up on the track surface and must use the mat area to enter and leave the turf field
- Cow bells, air horns and other noise makers are prohibited at all times.
If you have questions please contact Jeff Carpenter (360-596-8544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org).
Ingersoll Stadium Application & Regulations
- Application for use of Ingersoll Stadium
- Application for Vendors Use at Ingersoll (PDF, Word)
- For public use of Ingersoll Stadium, contact Jeff Carpenter at 360.596.8544
- For public use of other fields (user groups only), contact Scott River, City of Olympia Parks, Arts & Recreation
Facilities Use & Rentals
1113 Legion Way SE
Olympia, WA 98501
Voice: 360.596-8562 / Fax: 360.596.8561
Susan McCoy, Administrative Secretary 360.596.8562