It is the mission of the Olympia School District Atheltic Program to inspire each student to acheive his or her highest potential everyday by:
- Providing a comprehensive atheltic program that emphasizes the development of lifelong learning, skill development, sportsmanship, ethical conduct and a sense of fair play through hard work and a continued commitment to the school, the team, and all fellow students.
- Ensuring the program is based upon open communication and mutual respect among and between school administration, school staff, coaches, student-athletes, parents, community members, and officials.
- Ensuring the program serves as a positive, productive and integral part of our schools, our community, and most importantly, the lives of our students
- To provide a variety of quality programs for the student athlete.
- To provide quality and appropriate coaching and instruction in all aspects of the sport offered.
- To be an integral component of the school and community
- To make the athletic program a source of both school and community pride.
High School Sports Programs
||Narrows Legaue-- CHS 3A division and OHS 4A division|
Football, Volleyball, Girls Soccer, Cross Country, Boys' Tennis,
|Basketball, Wrestling (Girls and Boys), Gymnastics, Boys Swimming|
Boys Soccer, Baseball, Fastpitch, Track & Field, Boys and Girls Golf,
For further information regarding athletic programs offered by the Olympia School District contact:
Jeff Carpenter, MSPE, CAA
Director Health, Fitness and Athletic Programs
1113 Legion Way SE
Olympia, WA 98501